Friday, March 29, 2013

You Think You Know Me

1. I have curly hair, not wavy it is really curly. I actually hate it and straighten it everyday.

2. I'm super bad at charging my electronics. All of my stuff is always dying and it always happens at the most inconvenient times.

3. I have a blankie and a bear. I'm 18. Judge me.

4. I have to watch Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live before I go to bed. If I'm really tired I'll go to sleep and set my alarm to wake me up before it comes on. 

5. I only wear crew socks. I hate ankle socks, they make me feel naked.

6. I hate breakfast. I rarely eat it. I think you should save your calories for better meals. I also know this goes against the judgement of any health professional.

7. My favorite type of cake is red velvet but I hate 'real' chocolate cake.

8. I'm really scared of heights. Therefore I won't ride roller coasters of sit on the window seat of a plane. 

9. I consider myself a "kind of" morning person. I don't like to set an alarm to get up early but if I wake up I love the feeling of getting up and accomplishing so many things before 10 o'clock.

10. I cannot ride a bike nor have any interest in learning.

11. I'm OCD about brushing my teeth. I brush them at least 4 times a day yet I've still have 2 root canals.

12. I don't like red meat. I'll eat it maybe once a month. Burgers and steak just don't appease me. I would much prefer seafood or chicken.

13. Even though I'm scared of heights I love to fly. Down to enjoy going through TSA and boarding the airplane. I look at it like it is an adventure.

14. I'm obsessed with all Bravo TV shows. The Real Housewives series is my weakness except for Miami.

15. I have never colored my hair nor will I ever. I think the color you are naturally is what looks best with your skin tone and it is always so obvious looking if you do.

16. I am an only child. While I cannot envision my childhood any different I definitely want to make sure that my kids have siblings.

17. I have a major sweet tooth but not for cake or cookies. For candy, not chocolate candy but fruity candy. I can eat Starbursts, Sour Patch Kids, and Skittles all day long.

18. I collected Barbies as a little kid, I have over 50. They are all still in their boxes. Caleb things I should sell them. It isn't going to happen.

19. I cannot stand people that are not on time. It isn't that hard. 

20. Big Daddy is my all time favorite movie. Adam Sandler gets me every time.

21. I really want a tattoo but I judge people that have them for being tacky. I also don't like hypocrites. I  also know my Dad would scrap it off with a rock.

22. I only have my ears pierced. I used to have my belly button but I took it out. 

23. The best gift I ever received was my Nikon. It is my most treasured possession and I would run into a building on fire to retrieve it. 

24. I love my dog so much that I cannot imagine how much people love their kids. 

25. I have to wear my jewelry at all times. Even if I am in sweats. I feel completely off without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment