Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snow Day

I know y'all are sick of hearing me long for Spring.
Well the snow that we woke up to this morning made me want it even more.
I'm all for a good snow in say December or January but not MARCH!

March is supposed to be able flowers and sunshine and Spring Break!
What I'm supposed to be on but there is nothing "springy" about it.
I guess I should stop complaining.

Today allowed for me to lay around and not feel guilty about watching Netflix and baking all day.
Along with a little online shopping.

I also got some much needed time with my camera.


I made the some Peanut Butter Chunk Brownies that I found via Pinterest.
They seem to be a hit.




Puppy prints

Bean Boot type of day


I will leave you with this little lovely that I'm currently lusting over.
I would love it if it made its way into my closet for Easter Sunday but I have a feeling it wont happen with its $168 price tag.
But if anyone is feeling generous I'll be happy to accept it in a size 6!


No comments:

Post a Comment