Monday, March 25, 2013

Retail Therapy

We have a big weekend ahead of us.
Well at least I do.
It is Easter!
I personally love Easter.
My Mom and Dad always made it a big deal.
Apparently this is odd to many people...Caleb.
I've always gotten an Easter gift and it has always been good.
I have an obsession with Peeps.
Ok, lets be real.
I have an obsession with candy in general but Peeps and jelly beans come on.
No holiday could be better than that.

I woke up to snow this morning.
Seriously March I'm going to kick your you know what.
Well it gave me a little incentive to buy some spring clothes.
J. Crew has been running some awesome sales and I had some gift cards from the holidays along with a coupon that was about to expire.
I picked up these lovelies.



I cannot wait to get my hands on this.  It is going to be perfect and light weight for those hot summer days that I love along with being long enough to wear to work.



I've had my eye on this shirt for a long time now. I'm planning on pairing it with my neon and white shorts this summer



I mean it is seersucker, that is enough.



I picked up a couple of these. I live in these during the summer and they are so cheap you can stock up at the beginning of each season and toss the grungy looking ones.

Last but definitely not least. The website was sold out and I was crushed. So I put my stalker shoes on and call a bunch of J. Crews throughout the country...I know I have an issue. This is coming to me all the way from Arizona! I'm envisioning it with a yellow cardigan and gold Jacks!

Now the weather needs to get it together so I can wear them!

xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment