Okay March we are over.
I'm so done with you.
You are supposed to bring me my beloved Spring not this snow storm.
Get your ducks in a row and bring me some sun.
I mean next weekend is Easter and I'm going to be a little upset if I have to wear a sweater!
I've been slacking a little lately on here.
I'm telling you it is because of the weather.
There is no reason to get my camera out in the rain or snow or go outside for that matter.
Hopefully that will be changing soon.
I'm looking forward for school to be done.
I need a break.
I need to be able to start and finish a school year in one place along with actually having a roommate.
Don't get me wrong, there is nothing I don't like about Longwood but I haven't found my groove yet.
I'm ready to find it.
On that note, I found a roommate!
Colleen!
I'm so excited to live with her next year and I'm so thankful that I met her!
We got out room assignment last week and we are living in Arc.
It is the all girls dorm and the rooms are huge.
I cannot wait to have our matching monogram room!
Here is to tomorrow...Monday.
Ugh.
Well this snow has given me a two hour delay...I guess it is good for something.
xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment