I am back in action.
I promise I won't leave my laptop anywhere again.
I'm home on Spring Break and it is exactly what I needed.
Well I needed today.
I worked all Saturday, Sunday, and today.
I went to Target over the weekend and they have all of their Easter candy out.
It put me in the mood to make some easy treats.
We all know I make them whenever they come out with holiday M&Ms.
I'm okay with that.
| The worst part |
Today is Mimi's birthday!
While she calls me on all of my birthdays and sings to me I spared her this morning!
I hope you had a great day and came in first at the bridge center!
Love you Mimi!
I'm done with work for the week!
Spending some time with my other Grandparents.
Now it is time to prepare for the "blizzard" coming this Wednesday!
xoxo






No comments:
Post a Comment