Tuesday, March 19, 2013

random

1. I got a new Easter dress and I think it is quite divine. 
It is the perfect colors for Spring and I cannot wait to wear it.
I've been lusting over it for awhile now and finally bit the bullet



2. I was a little worried about finding out I could only shop at Trader Joes but I'm finding that it is kind of awesome.
They have everything you could ever want and it is all delicious and MSG free! 
The almonds are my current weakness.

3. There are officially 45 days left until summer break.
That is 45 days too long but I think I will make it.

4. I'm officially going on vacation.
Well it isn't really a vacation but I'm going to Houston the first week of May to visit my Dad.
I haven't been in about a year and I'm pretty excited about it.
It also gives me a motive to finish school off well!

5. There is absolutely no reason for college class registration to be as complicated as it is.
You have no idea what to sign up for, when, or how.
And you have to get up at 6 a.m to do it!

6. I need some sun.
Preferably a little time near the water with possibly a little tan as a result.

Right here will do.
Insert me in chair on beach

7. My current obsession is Wawa coffee.
English Toffee that is.
It blows Starbucks out of the water along with the fact that it is $1.45 instead of $5 a cup.
I may or may not have bought two cups at the same time over the weekend.

8. I'm in major need of a mani/pedi.
This isn't random. This is just a fact.

9. People always say "College is going to be the best time of your life, enjoy it before it is over".
My hallways currently smells of vomit.
Courtesy of the people that proceeded to have a pow wow in my hallway at 2 a.m.
best.time.of.my.life.





No comments:

Post a Comment