Winter has been a season of stress for me.
For no particular reason but sometimes I worry about things I shouldn't.
Okay, I worry about everything.
All the time.
I worry about things I can't change or do and I worry about other peoples issues.
Not my best trait but it is me and I have learned to except it.
Unfortunately it has gotten the best of me lately.
Que the anxiety and not so fun add ons that come with my stress.
Sometimes you just have to remember what you have and be thankful.
I'm so fortunate in so many ways.
I have literally the best people in my life.
And I wouldn't be where I am without them.
Every once in awhile these people deserve a thank you.
While I miss her every single day I'm always reminded that she made me who I am and she was the best out there.
I'm so thankful for the time I had with my mom even though it got cut short.
I'll never forget the things she taught me and she still keeps me laughing everyday.
My Dad is my rock.
He is always there to listen to me complain or try to understand what I'm saying while I'm crying on the phone.
He always has the answers to any questions I have and always has a solution to my problems.
And let me tell you how understanding he is, I'm difficult ha.
He provides such a good and rewarding life for me and that is something priceless.
I don't know where to start with Townley or the whole Marchetti in general.
I never thought I would have such a loving and genuine family in my life.
I'm so blessed to have them.
They are one of the best things that happened to me in awhile.
I probably wouldn't have gotten through the past year without them.
They are my second family and I can't imagine not having them.
And well Caleb is pretty good too :)
Nana and Papa.
They are pretty self explanatory.
They are an inspiration to me, I just think they are so cool and are probably an inspiration to everyone
They have always been there for me, through the good and the bad.
Along with giving everyone a good laugh.
I'm so thankful that they are still around and that I get to see them as often as I do.
The last but definitely not least.
My Peggy!
She is one of my favorite people in this world, she is pretty fabulous.
Aunt Peggy is probably one of the smartest and hard working people I know.
She has always been there for me and is always a good time.
Unfortunately I don't have a good picture of Mimi and Poppy but I don't want to leave them out.
They have been so gracious and loving to me these past few months.
And let me tell you they keep you laughing.
Poppy has an answer for everything, literally everything.
While Mimi is so loving.
I could go on about these people for days but I will spare you!
Just wanted to give them a little shout out and some love!
Thank you for all that you all do!








No comments:
Post a Comment