Thursday, March 28, 2013

What Is On Your Mind?

1. I like to wear my tennis shoes. They make me feel athletic even though we all know know that I'm not.

2. I love a good cold Diet Coke but I've had to cut back due to their high amounts of MSG, I'm struggling. Plus, Longwood only carried Pepsi products...ugh!

3. I'm currently obsessed with cantaloupe and pineapple. I love having it at school, the dining hall food gets so old. I think having some fresh food makes it feel more like home.

4. I'm thinking of cutting my hair, short. Not too short but above the shoulders. It gets so hot in the summer and saves me so much time. 

5. I have officially changed my major and I'm so happy about it. I'm majoring in Communication Studies with a minor in Psychology. That could possibly be switched around in the future due to the difference between BA and BS. I've had many people tell me that I'm making a mistake but I'm learning that I need to make myself happy and not others. 

6. I've had insomnia for the past week. I've never had it before and I now feel your struggle people.

7. I've decided that I'm going to start wearing summer clothes whether it is warm outside or not. Maybe that will make Spring come faster.

8. I've recently become addicted to watching Kelly and Michael in the morning along with the Today Show. I feel really old but I like it.

9. I want to study abroad, bad. I hear Italy calling my name. If anyone would like to fund this it is welcomed.

10. I'm longing for some time with my friends from home. They keep me grounded and make me laugh until my stomach hurts and I miss that. 

xoxo

Missing Y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love your blogs. You are an incredible writer and honestly, I feel like I'm reading a very good book. I read the first one just out of interest and now i cannot wait to read each one.

    ReplyDelete