Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter and Engagements

This weekend was here and over in a flash.
We had something going on every second of every day and it was perfect.

We had everyone home, even Ben all the way from Thailand!
Literally we had nine people in the house.
All bed and couches were taken along with a mulch bed.
That is for another day.

Caleb and I came home for the weekend for Easter and for Jake and Kristen's wedding festivities.
They currently live in Florida (hard life, I know) and came into town for their celebrations.
Friday night we went to their engagement party which was perfect and so much fun.
It was at Hardywood Park Brewery which is in downtown Richmond.
There was a band and it was an open venue with a beer tasting and desserts.

The happy couple









Saturday morning was spent running some errands and getting some grocery shopping done.
That afternoon we went to Margaret's much anticipated wedding shower.
She so outdid herself, everything was perfect to the tee. 
It was a Margaritaville themed party and thankfully we had the most perfect weather to celebrate with some of our favorite people.

Margaret's adorable invites












By Saturday night I was starting to get warn out. 
Y'all have to remember I'm an only child, alone time is my thing.
After the shower we went home and relaxed, it was exactly what I needed.
Kristen's family was in town and came over for a fire pit and dinner. 
I'm proud to say that I was in bed by 9:30.

Sunday morning we woke up to some not so lucky weather for Easter.
The rain was not going to stop me from wearing my Jacks and dress, it still happened.
While I have barely any pictures for you except for some of Kristen's adorable niece it was just as busy as the others and a great way to finish off the weekend.


Baby Bailey




Sorry for the overload of pictures and post but I didn't want to leave any moment out.
It was a great weekend with good food and even better people.

Hope you all had a happy Easter!

P.S. I'm loving the 70 degree temps outside of my window today. 






No comments:

Post a Comment