Thursday, April 18, 2013

It's Okay..

It is okay...

...that I eat candy like I'm never going to see it again.

 ...that I wear my jeans about ten times before I was them.

 ...that I make lists religiously and I have a slight case of OCD.

...that all of my hangers have to be the same way in my closet.

 ...that I'm so antsy about summer.

 ...that I'm usually in bed before nine o'clock.

...that I love to read....trashy novels.

...that I haven't been to the gym in two weeks.

...that I unfriended about 100 people on Facebook today that were driving me nuts.

 ...that I'm addicted to watching the news even though it is horrific now a days.

...that I eat icing out of the container on occasions.

...that I will only paint my toenails a shade of pink.

...that I'm terrified of disappointing my family.

 ...that I worry about other people's problems as much as mine.

 ...that I have to have my blankie and bear to sleep at night.

 ...to be me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment