Well let me just start off by saying I never care to have a colonoscopy again.
I won't go into any details but it is definitely not fun.
(no I didn't buy the video Jean!)
Nor was a good day to end my week.
This morning I had to drive back down to Farmville to take a test and pick up Caleb.
We headed back to Richmond and ran some errands this afternoon.
We don't really have an plans for this weekend, the weather is supposed to be gorgeous especially for all of those participating in the Monument 10K in the morning.
Possibly a trip to Maymont tomorrow afternoon and a nice date night out.
Even though this week was a rather short one here is a little catch up!
P.S. This is a completely random post.
My poor little Colleen hurt her ankle playing soccer this week!
All is well, I just never care to go to a hospital in Farmville again.
I've been sporting my Chambray shirt everywhere since I got my hands on it.
It literally goes with everything and I suggest it to anyone for the summer!
I paired with my neon capris and Jacks today.
The Cherry trees are one of my favorite things about Spring.
They are so gorgeous and it is an assurance that Spring has arrived.
This is what got me through my all liquid clear diet.
I hadn't had these in ages but they were perfect.
I think I ate a total of about 6.
I'm.not.ashamed.
I treated myself to a little mani/pedi trip to end my week on a good note.
Bubblebath will always put you in a better mood.
Hope y'all have a great weekend!
xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment