Monday, April 22, 2013

Mani Pedi's, Papa, and The Palmens

This weekend was so busy but it was the type of busy that I love.

I spent Friday night with my Aunt Peggy, we went and got Mani/Pedi's along with going to Costco. My little car full of a trip to Costco was definitely a sight, we were a little reluctant about it all fitting in my car but it was a success!

Saturday afternoon we all went out to dinner and attended a mass for my Mom afterwards.

Sunday was the anticipated day, Papa's 80th birthday!! Peggy threw the best party, as always. There was so much food, which is a normalcy as well. It is a rare occassion to have our family all in the same place for an event (we missed you Ben!)!



A little catch up


My obsession with Gossip Girl got a little ridiculous the past two weeks. Thankfully just in time for exams I finished the series.



Colleen and I went to the Zeta Pink Out baseball game this past week, sporting our pink of course!
Cannot wait to be future roomies!


No comments:

Post a Comment