I cannot believe that my May Day was one year ago today.
It was a day I will never forget that I spent with my class.
Makes me miss Saint Gertrude even more!
I've been pretty busy lately que my absence on here.
I've been working, studying for finals, along with packing up my dorm.
I came home last Friday and am going back tomorrow to take my final two exams and then I am free for the summer!
It has been a little stressful and sometimes well you just need a mani/pedi.
The new camera strap courtesy of Mimi.
To say that I am happy to be done with my Anatomy class is an understatement.
Sadly it took this one class for me to realize that the career path that I was one was not for me.
Lets just say that Loft had an amazing sale all week long and I may or may not have come home with more than this bag.
I'm ending my week with a little icing.
Judge. Me.






No comments:
Post a Comment