It has been awhile.
I try and keep up on here but this time of year has just overwhelmed me with emotions and I had no interest in sharing anything with anyone.
Well we got through it and it is time to share again.
Last Saturday was the one year anniversary of my Mom's passing.
I always thought that we would do something special or spend it with my Mom's family but I didn't.
I spent it by myself and that is exactly how I wanted it. I spent it remembering the things that I loved about her and miss about her so very much and it was perfect.
While some days it feels like she has been gone for a day others it feel like it has been years.
Memorial day has also come and gone and while I wish I could say we did something fabulous we didn't, I worked while I work my American outfit. Not only did I work that Monday I have worked a total of 42 hours this week. What happened to part time?!
This is what I do on my days off even though they are few and far between.
Abuse my Netflix subscription and lounge.
Lounge and snack and boy that sounds good today.
This doesn't need an explanation.
Plastic mason jar.
Fabulous.
It is finally hot here, just how I like it.
We bought a blow up pool and a slip and slide.
No shame.
I got this lovely in the mail yesterday!
She is fabulous.
I needed a new wallet to transition from my usual card pouch from school.
I picked her up during the Nordstrom half yearly sale.
xoxo





Sounds like things are going well, I love netflix too what's your favorite show?
ReplyDelete