Thursday, June 13, 2013

It's Okay

...that I can never keep up with my life on here.

...that I'm somewhat over Summer already.

...that some mornings I lay in bed until the afternoon watching Netflix.

...that I miss my Momma more and more each day.

...that sometimes I'm too tired to brush my teeth or wash my face before bed.

...that I've eaten nachos for dinner for the past few day (5).

...that I took America to Petsmart for a bath because I didn't feel like it.

...that I have to have my alone time each day to keep sane. 

...that J.Crew accidentally sent me a dress today and told me to keep it.

...that I refuse to use my air conditioning in my car to get better MPG.

...that I'm working thirty to forty hours a week at a PART time job.

...that I'm exhausted and eating dinner at 11 o'clock.

...that I just vented.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment