Happy Fathers Day to the best Dad out there!
I'm sad that I'm not there to celebrate with you today but I have a feeling that you will be spending your day on the golf course and will be happy as a clam!
The top 10 things I love about my Dad:
1. He can cook, this is no joke. I've shared some of my best meals with him.
2. Even though he lives hours away he still makes an effort to talk to me multiple times a day.
3. He will go shopping with me all day as long as we stop into some of his stores.
4. His work ethic, it is crazy. I don't think I've ever meet anyone that works so hard.
5. His sarcasm, even though I'm the brunt of it most of the time. He has the ability to having me laughing so hard that I have tears running down my face.
6. The support that he gives me, I like anyone else have made mistakes and he has been by my side each and every time.
7. The fact that he isn't afraid to spoil me just a little :).
8. His love for his family.
9. That he loves to be in the sun and by the pool or water just as much if not more that I do.
10. I would love him just a little more if we could get a puppy!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment