I'm currently on vacation and planned on staying lap top free but I'm an over sharer along with a little OCD and can't not stay up to date on here.
Here is what I have been up to lately.
I started reading the Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin on the plane on the way to my Dad's and fell in love. It makes you look at the way you live your life in such a different perspective and gives you a drive to make some changes in your life. Definitely a good summer read!
My key chain finally came in the mail last week and I couldn't wait to get it open. One of my friends, Jordan, her aunt owns the most adorable company called B Invited and she sells theses fabulous key chains that you can get monogrammed with anything!
Find one here!
I've spent a lot of time under my "Mimi quilt" since I got home from school. It is one of my favorite things, it is made from all of the scraps from the dresses that she made for me when I was a little girl. It is definitely something that I will hold close to my heart.
I bit the bullet and finally cut my hair, I couldn't be more happy with it. As you know from my constant complaining my hair is so curly and gets difficult to manage in the summer. So the shorter the better. I.e. the shorter the less time I have to spend making it look presentable.
I picked up some new Nike's last week thanks to Caleb, while they are a drastic difference from my tried and true Asics I think that I'm going to really like them. Plus they are hot pink!
This is where I spent my afternoon. Lounging by the pool with the termometer reading mid 80's.
My.kind.of.day
Sno Shack.
Everyone needs to experience this once in their life.
It is like heaven in a cup. I get a little a Little Mermaid, which is Kiwi and Blueberry.
Ahhh.
I caved last week and pulled out the whites. I'm a sucker for white pants and think that they make anyone feel better, I mean they make you look tanner so you can't ask for much more.
I hope y'all are enjoying your week while I'm enjoying the begining of my vacation!!
xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment