Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Lets just say I have these two fabulous people in my life named Grandma and Grandpa.
They are so generous, at many times overly generous and probably some of the most loving people I have in my life.
They are pretty fabulous and I love them to pieces.

Well my birthday present from them is pretty fabulous just like them and I cannot thank them enough!
I know, I know my birthday isn't until July but I was only here for a week!
We had to get ahead of the game.

This lovely is on it's way to my house as I type this. 
It is perfect for everything.
It is the perfect color, the perfect leather (soft as butta), and the perfect size.
 I'm thinking that my Longchamp is going to see some unfamiliar time in my closet.





I can't wait to get my hands on it!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment