Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Continental and Canal Walk

This weekend was low key and it was exactly what we needed. 

My Saturday morning was spent like this with two of my favorites while others in our house spent it running the 10K. I'm content with my choice for opting out, this was just as rewarding.

I also made some homemade Chex Mix while Caleb cut some grass. It is my absolute favorite!
(more to come later)



That afternoon Caleb and I were planning on going to Maymont, little did we know that it wasn't dog friendly. This made it an automatic no for us. We decided to go downtown instead, strolling the streets near Saint John's and the Poe Museum (my favorite) along with a little Farmers Market mixed in making our way to the Canal Walk.



That night we went out to dinner at a little place on Grove called The Continental. It was our second time eating here and I think that we have decided that we won't be returning. It is nothing special and neither time have we been impressed with what we ordered. 


BBQ Chicken Bacon Pizza
This morning we drove out to my Grandparents to visit with them along with my Aunt Peggy who is in town from Seattle. Little did we know her flight didn't get in until late last night and due to our early visit sadly we did not to get to see her. 

Afterwards was a little grocery shopping and then we were headed back to school. 

A little over twenty days left until summer, exactly two weeks of classes along with exams. 
I.can.make.it.

Have a good week y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment