Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Enjoying the Little Things

I think this little taste of summer is going to get me through.
I sat outside today with my homework and sunglasses and soaked up the rays
I'm sure y'all are starting to think that I am over enthusiastic about this Spring and Summer thing but I cannot help it, it runs through my veins.

For the past few months I've been so stressed.
Stressed about things in life that I have no control over nor matter.
I've worried to the point of developing stomach aches and rashes.
The past two weeks I've taken a step back and observed myself. 
I'm a people watcher, I could sit and watch people at the mall all day long.
I realized that I needed to think about myself.
Instead of worrying about the little things I had to learn to enjoy the little things.

Including those things that make me happy:

1. The temperatures today that were in the mid 80s.

2. The Happiness Project (something all of y'all should pick up)

3. Having my windows open with a breeze coming in.

4. My appointment for my colonoscopy (for reasons that will be left unmentioned) does not make me happy.

5. Fresh sheets

6. My Gossip Girl Addiction

7. Knowing that there are 24 days left until summer break. 

Getting my tan here would make me even happier.






No comments:

Post a Comment