What a trip.
I made it back to Richmond in one piece; after a 7 hour flight to Boston and a 6 hour layover I've never been so happy to pull in my driveway.
Saying that Ireland was amazing would be a complete understatement. What a way to end college & such a wonderful chapter of my life. I honestly didn't want to get on that plane going west Monday morning. I highly encourage everyone that is entering a new chapter to take some time and travel, whether that be a week or a month. You are going to learn a lot about yourself and things you didn't know. You are probably going to come home with an empty bank account and your jeans will be a little tighter but it is so worth it.
Everyone told me that I would learn so many things about myself on my trip and it was so true. I learned that I like ice in my drinks and I like them cold; definitely one of the biggest things that I missed about home. Sweatsuits are a huge thing; one that I'm glad isn't a trend here. We need more public transportation; it's convenient and it is cheap. And I learned that Ireland is the only place besides college where it is acceptable to have a drink before noon. While these are pretty trivial I came home knowing many things about myself that I wasn't aware of before and that is priceless.
Everyone told me that I would learn so many things about myself on my trip and it was so true. I learned that I like ice in my drinks and I like them cold; definitely one of the biggest things that I missed about home. Sweatsuits are a huge thing; one that I'm glad isn't a trend here. We need more public transportation; it's convenient and it is cheap. And I learned that Ireland is the only place besides college where it is acceptable to have a drink before noon. While these are pretty trivial I came home knowing many things about myself that I wasn't aware of before and that is priceless.
We had so much fun and I wouldn't have wanted to go on this trip with anyone else. Peg, you are the best travel companion, partner in crime, and I cannot say thank you enough!












No comments:
Post a Comment