So
many things are going on around here, I guess it is just that time of
the year. Lots of new things and lots of changes, I'm ready for this
fresh start and new chapter!
I
leave for Ireland in 4 days and I have so many loose ends to tie up
before I head on out of here for a little while. My lease doesn't end on
my apartment until July, I wasn't planning on getting everything back to Richmond by graduation but it looks like I'm going to have everything out
of here. One less thing to worry about when I get home.
My
living arrangements have changed a little and I'm not really sure where
I'll be residing once I return from Ireland and enter the real world
but I'm honestly not stressing about it. I know, me not stressing...it
is a strange situation.
The
job hunt is still underway and I'm heading to Richmond for a there and
back tomorrow for two interviews. While I have some things on the
horizon and some decisions to make in the very near
future, I also have a little itch to get out of here. Moving back to
Houston is something that my family has really pushed for throughout the
past year; the jobs are better, finances are twice as good, and I
really just love it there. While I love it there it also comes with some
big hesitations, I don't know anyone there but my family. I moved to
Richmond when I was 5 and it holds a big piece of my heart so there are
many things to think about. Change is good, while I'm usually against it
I also know wherever I end up it will all work out. So send some good
thoughts my way as I have some big decisions to make!
___________________________
Photo Dump.
I'm
going to miss living with this girl more than anything in this world.
It takes someone special to live with me according to my family, I'm not
going to argue with this either. Thank you for the past two years Ash,
I'll never forget them and I'll see you in Nova for a little Top Golf.
Exams are done. College is done. I'll never step foot in Greenwood Library again.
Finals made me eat Subway and drink more Diet Cokes than I normally do, that is a new low. I'm glad we are moving on.
Finals made me eat Subway and drink more Diet Cokes than I normally do, that is a new low. I'm glad we are moving on.
Dr. B.
We
just love you so! I know that I can speak for Molly and myself and say
that our time here would not be what it was without you! We are going to
miss our meetings, our life talks, and all of your advice! Thank you
for putting up with us, for listening to us complain, for giving me
paper towels when I cried, and for always supporting us in everything
that we have done. You better keep our picture on your wall, we will be
back to check!
Hadiyah
turned 22 and it was a festive Wednesday celebration. Happy Birthday
Hads, I hope your birthday was a good day as you finished college and
celebrated accepting your first big girl job. I'm so proud of you!
Last week we celebrated Cinco de Mayo so it was only appropriate to eat Mexican and have a few margaritas. We tried to go to the one Mexican restaurant in Farmville only to find a line wrapped around the block. We settled for the one bar here in town who ended up having better festivities than the Mexican restaurant anyways. I'm going to miss these Thursdays!
| The last Thursday bar bathroom selfie |
The weather here has not been my kind of weather recently. It has been raining and gross, I left my windows down after being at the library for 6+ hours last Monday and I was regretting it after a downpour. I'm itching for a little but of summer in my life spent anywhere that looks like this.
Monday was spent heading to DC for a quick passport renewal. I sent in my paperwork, around 13 weeks ago and received a letter from the United States Government in the mail stating that my birth certificate was actually not certified and that is was not acceptable for of identification. Long story short my Dad ended up having to go to Vital Statistics in downtown Houston for them to issue a new one and have it over-nighted. Which ended with having to drive to DC to get it expedited for same day processing at the actual Passport Agency downtown. Not a fun situation but glad to have it behind me.
While the trip wasn't thrilling it ended with a taco stop at my favorite restaurant in Reston, Bartaco. Talk about the best margaritas in Virginia, a must have if you are in the area!
I headed back to Farmville on Tuesday morning to spend as much of Senior Week with my people as possible. We have many apartment/couch guests staying with us this week and it makes me heart so full to have some of my favorites squating on my couch.
I returned just in time for El Patron, the one and only Mexican restaurant. While I will miss it and the waiters this is a see you later not a goodbye.
xo









No comments:
Post a Comment