Day 2 in Ireland.
I have started getting adjusted to the time zone here but still found myself pretty sleepy yesterday towards the end!
The really neat thing about Dublin is that you can really walk well anywhere. I logged over 30,000 steps yesterday and my feet/legs were definitely feeling it. I guess when you eat and drink what you want on vacation you have to supplement somehow!
We started the day off with breakfast and going to a place that has quickly become our favorite Queen of Tarts with your stereotypical raspberry scones & Starbucks to start the day.
Some random pictures from our walk to breakfast!
Afterwards we decided to check out a Bray, a little town south of Dublin. We ended up taking the Dart which is similar to the Metro in DC and had another gorgeous day on our hands. We started with lunch at a place called O'Briens and went on to explore what Bray had to offer.
We decided to go to Killruddery House & Garden based on online reviews and a guide book. It was gorgeous and so worth the time getting there. The grounds were amazing and they had a little place to eat, all the food served came from the gardens that they have there on the property. The Tudors was also filmed here, in case anyone happens to watch HBO.
Once heading back to Dublin on the Dart we ended the day with a little pub time along with stopping for some Thai food. A fully belly made for some good sleep around 10 o'clock, I'm living it up as you can see. Hopefully today I won't be nearly as tired as I'm finally getting acclimated!
xo





























No comments:
Post a Comment