Day Three.
We woke up Wednesday morning and decided to hop on the Dart to explore a few places outside of Dublin. The train is really easy here and so convenient for those who are traveling and want to see a few places that aren't too far out of the city but have no interest in driving with all of the crazies on the wrong side of the road either.
Our first stop was a little called Howth, it is technically still classified as Dublin but it is around 8 miles north and it has some beautiful water views with a small town feel. As soon as we got there I realized that I had left my memory card in the side of my computer so my phone was going to have to do for the day.
Selfies with Nana.
While this trip was somewhat in honor of my graduation and welcome into the real world is is also so for Nana, my Mom's Mom. I've never met anyone that was as proud to be Irish as her; we were kind of raised to love the heritage and love Notre Dame Football even more. She would have loved to come here with us so we brought her with us!
We ended up having a little mix up on our Dart stops and got off at a different spot instead of DĂșn Laoghaire where we were headed. We finally found it, which oddly enough had all of the embassy's, There weren't many things to see there as tourists but we found a Starbucks so we were happy campers at that point.
We headed back to Dublin and found our way to Temple Bar, which is a huge attraction for Dublin. While we went to actual Temple Bar the location in general is also termed Temple Bar. Which is pretty much a few blocks of bars on bars, while I love 202 in Farmville I think they have some competition.







No comments:
Post a Comment