I'm super excited that I'm going to Seattle for Spring Break this year!!
Literally I'm over the moon. I love it there not just because my favorite people (Peg and Ben) live there but it is just an awesome city with so many amazing things to do and see.
I've visited many times now but my last real visit that was more than a day between flights was about four Spring Breaks ago so I'm super excited to spend some time there.
Quick story. When I first started to visit my Nana and I would fly together, I would stay a week and my Papa would fly out and finish up Nana's visit. Well we flew threw Chicago, my Nana who HATES McDonalds was starving and it was the only thing open. Not only have I ever seen my little Nana eat something and ALL of it so fast but she to this day talks about how good that nasty burger was. I will definitely be missing my travel buddy.
Me circa 2009.
I think that this was from my last trip there at Pike's place.
I cannot wait and am counting down the days already!!








No comments:
Post a Comment