Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sigma Kappa!

Today was by far one of the best days that I have had in my life. 

I received a bid from literally the best sorority out there. I'm over the moon. I'm excited, beyond honored, and literally so many other things at the exact same time. 

I know that it is going to take a few days to digest and really take in this past weekend. I cannot wait to get to know my new member class along with all of the sisters even more. 

I'm so grateful to have this opportunity and cannot wait to see what it brings in the future.

I know I will have a lot more to say/ "reflect" on later but I'm just so happy I figured that I would just share pictures for now!


My new member class and Moms!


Lauren and I. Love this girl so so much!

Peyton (A SK alum and fellow Saxon employee) and I . Words cannot describe how thankful I am for her!




 After getting my bid and hangout out our doors were decorated for us! Super cute and the girls were so sweet. I already feel at home!





It has been the longest weekend ever and it feels so surreal. So ready for some sleep!

xo

1 comment: