This past week was super random and so unorganized. We finally got some snow which resulted in two snow days, one which allowed me to go to no classes and the other to sleep right through my 8 am. It was nice to say the least.
I've been pretty busy with Sigma Kappa and classes are finally starting to actually get into real material.
I'm currently loving my Naked palette that I got for Christmas, I got Naked 3 which was more rose undertones but I exchanged it for 2 because the golds and browns went better with my complexion.
Meet Danielle (left). We will be roommates for next year one the sorority building (Stubbs) is renovated. So exciting and love her already! A bunch of us hung out last night and watched Brideswars with snacks of course.
The temperatures here have been insane. It is not okay to walk to class when it is below 10 degrees. By the time that I actually make it to my building I can't feel anything. Officially longing for Spring.
Because of my insomnia I have been craving caffeine big time but my Aunt Peg brought to my attention that the DC but be causing the insomnia. My struggle is real, not function or not sleep?
My new stickers! Love them! Don't worry Dad, I got a case for my Mac!
Hope everyone has a great WARM weekend!!





No comments:
Post a Comment