Saturday, January 4, 2014

this & that

Between Christmas and New Years I've had lots of fun things going on from spending time with family, being treated to some great meals, to just plain old relaxing with the pup.


This Thursday Caleb's Aunt Margaret was gracious enough to treat us to dinner at Flemings. We had a great time as always with her. Margaret is always so generous and just great company to be around. It is always so good to get in some quality time with her while we are home.


 One of my Christmas presents this year were these Frye Melissa Buttons and I absolutely love them! I have worn them non stop since Christmas with leggings and jeans. They are so comfy already! I would recommend them to all. My next pair will be these in black for sure.

Onion Volcano

Unfortunately Caleb couldn't make it for some shoe shopping and lunch with my absolute favorites, Aunt Peg and Uncle Ben! I love when they come to town or whenever I get to go visit them all the way in Seattle. They treated me to Kabutos and afterwards Ben stocked up on some much needed shoes. I always have a great time with them, as I tell them they have some pretty good "cool points". Miss y'all already!


 I wish I would have looked at the bottom on this polish, it was OPI but I didn't catch the name. It was perfect for New Years, metallic with a little but of extra sparkle. I was in major need of a pedicure.


I recommend this book to anyone who has a little bit of time on their hands that they don't want to waste. It took me a little while to get into it, about 75 pages or so but after that I got hooked! Great winter read.

I'll share the rest of the gifts my fabulous family gave me later this week.


I ended up having to have a little procedure done on Friday so Miss America and I haven't really moved from this position since yesterday! You will most likely continue to find us here resting up if needed!

Hope everyone has a great rest of their weekend! Stay bundled up it is freezing out there...great use for my new winter coat (thanks Peg!)

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment