This year we welcomed in 2014 with all the people we love while celebrating family!
Mike (Caleb's Uncle) and Rebecca got married and it was one of the most gorgeous weddings I have been to. It was black tie which gave us all a reason to get fancy on New Years.
We had a blast, unfortunately I didn't want to lug my camera around so all that I have to share are iPhone pictures but they will have to suffice.
They had a gorgeous church wedding at 6:30 downtown on Franklin St. at Saint James. I have no pictures to share from that but trust me it was beautiful.
I got a little excited about this clutch when I found it. It matched my outfit to the tee but it also only cost me $28.
The food was to die for; filet minion, shrimp with crab sauce, asparagus, peas, black rice, and scalloped potatoes.
The beautiful bride and groom during their first dance.
My cheesy bathroom selfie...no shame.
Best wishes to the new couple!
xo





No comments:
Post a Comment