Tuesday, February 4, 2014

rva weekend

I went home to Richmond last Thursday for some dental work and just got back to Farmville this morning. I've decided that I just want dentures, it sounds so much easier than real teeth. 

Things were pretty low key while I was home, I didn't work and Caleb came home on Friday

This boy thinks that he is just so funny. Little did he know he didn't get one cookie.

 
 
I love my school and my sorority but it was good to get home for a couple days. As I have said before everyone needs a little re-charge after being in Farmville for more than three weeks.


Mimi taught be how to knit when I was in middle school and I became slightly obsessed with it, lets just say I made enough scarves for RVA. Well I needed a little stress relief and decided to make a few ear warmers. You might say they are cheezy but I secretly love them.


Gosh these cookies were good. Key word: were. I'm not a sucker for chocolate chip cookies but these with white chocolate got to me. They were oh so good and were definitely a hit in our house.


Saturday night Paul and Townley got in a little practice before their grandbaby arrives! Lets just say we are all super excited but couldn't get over Bowen's cuteness. I must say Paul looks good with a baby!


Caleb and I celebrated Valentines Day a little early. More like I begged to celebrate early because I just don't think Farmville is up to par. He got me the sweetest Sigma Kappa gifts. He listens when we go places!! I love them and it reminded me how much I love him.


This is big little week! I'm getting super excited and cannot wait to find out who my fabulous biggie is! She is so perfect! I got my first basket yesterday and will post more about it later!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment