Last week we got more snow than I have seen since I was probably in elementary school. It was cold and messy but it gave me a four day weekend so I'm not complaining. I would say that we got around a foot over all. I wouldn't classify Farmville as "snow friendly", we pretty much shut down which includes having nowhere decent to eat.
I did however take Thursday and Friday to get a little work done, I've been overloaded with tests and papers lately. It was nice to get a little work out of the way along with having a few things postponed.
Valentines Day has also come and gone. Caleb and I never do anything big and we actually celebrated early this year but my Dad never forgets me.
I was so happy to get this Alex and Ani bracelet, he is oh so thoughtful and has pretty good taste. Thank you thank you!
Even though we celebrated early I still figured that Caleb deserved a little shout on, I would say that I'm a pretty lucky girl.
Caleb and I actually headed home on Friday afternoon, a lot of the snow had melted and the roads were clear. It was the last time I could go home because of initiation this weekend and Spring Break the next! It was super low key and consisted on naps and homework. But I have to say I always love a quick trip home.
I also LOVE my big. She is the best and the cutest! I got my unity letters last night from her and I love them!
Happy Monday!!





No comments:
Post a Comment