So I got a new roommate this past weekend and I must say I'm a little partial. I feel like I'm talking to myself when I'm with her, I'm able to be 100% myself which is so refreshing. I think we all know that I have not had the best of luck with roommates. Long story short Ally (my new roomie) and my old roommate switched rooms so everyone could more comfortable. Ally is a Sigma Kappa and I'm so happy to have met her!
Ally, Danielle, and I ended up matching the other night. Love these girls so much, can't wait for our friendship/roomships to grow. I'm living with Danielle next year.
| Ally, Danielle, Me |
I thought that I was addicted to Candy Crush for awhile. I found myself changing the time zone just so I could get more lives...I ended up having to delete it to save myself the anxiety. I ended up caving and downloading Flappy Birds before it was removed from the App Store. I'm completely addicted and have a serious problem. I've heard that since it is no longer available that people are selling their phones with the App for over $500!
I had the best surprise in my mailbox this afternoon, it was completely unexpected. My Marchettis are the best and always know how to put a smile on my face. Thank you for my Oreos, I love you guys and can't wait to see you next week!
Happy Monday!!





No comments:
Post a Comment