Sunday, February 9, 2014

Big Little Reveal 2014

We finally had Big Little Reveal this Saturday and to say that it was one of the best experiences ever would be an understatement.

Big Little Reveal is usually done in the chapter room but since Stubbs is under renovation we don't have access to it. They definitely made the most of what he had available and it was super cute. We all gathered at McDonalds at 11:45, each of received lyrics to a song. There were parking lots and we all had to find out big in the car that was playing our song!

I don't think that I could have waited any longer to find out who my fabulous Big (Shannon) was but it was so so worth it. I love her so much already and wouldn't trade the reveal experience for anything! She has spoiled me rotten already and I must say she has good taste!

In all of my baskets Big gave me a letter, lets just say that she tricked me! I was completely convinced that I didn't have her at the end.



I cried before we even got out Bigs, and then I cried some more and some more.


My Rockstar fam!! Excuse my demon eyes.





Isn't my big the cutest?!

Psedo Fam!


 

Future roomie!
Vanessa rocking her poncho.

My experiences in Sigma Kappa during these short four weeks have continued to get better and better. I can't get over how rewarding the process has been so far. I can't wait to get to know and love my family more so than I already do. I'm so lucky to be a little rock star!

1 comment:

  1. :) sounds amazing its always important to form friendships,especially sisterhood friendships that you can always count on

    ReplyDelete