Tuesday, April 29, 2014

See ya Sophomore Year

Today is a bittersweet day, it is my last day of sophomore year and I am headed home for the summer. I am having a hard time grasping that I am HALF way done with college. Grad school here I come because I'm not okay with having to face the real work in two short years. Everyone always says to enjoy every moment of college because it is over before you know it and I think I'm finally starting to realize that, really treasure and take advantage of everything.

This year has been such a turning point for me, I finally found a happy place in life and really made some great experiences and some life long friends. Longwood was definitely the best decision I ever made, it is exactly what I needed and I truly feel at home. Sigma Kappa has given me so much in this one short semester and I cannot wait to see where else it takes me. It has literally made the world of difference in my college experience so far.

I'm so thankful for the people I have met and the experiences that I have be blessed to encounter this year. I'm so excited to head home to soak up some family time, some good sunshine on some trips, and get ahead with some summer classes but I know I'll be antsy to head back to Farmville before August comes. 

In honor of today here is a tribute to this year!
























No comments:

Post a Comment