Caleb and I headed home to Richmond for Easter because it just didn't seem right to be the weekend in Farmville. It was a good visit home and much needed time away.
We were blessed with a gorgeous Easter weekend that flew by like it normally does. The weather was amazing this year, low 70s and not a cloud in the sky.
We were blessed with a gorgeous Easter weekend that flew by like it normally does. The weather was amazing this year, low 70s and not a cloud in the sky.
We spent the entire day with family. We began with mass at 9 o'clock and then headed over to the Marchetti side which Margaret graciously hosted. As always it was beautiful affair with an amazing spread of food.
We missed Jake, Kristen, Anthony, and Jo!
All of the "younger" generations with their bunnies and Margaret.
We missed Jake, Kristen, Anthony, and Jo!
All of the "younger" generations with their bunnies and Margaret.
The adorable new puppy that Caleb's cousins adopted. Ollie is one adorable pup and was definitely the center of attention!
After Margaret's we headed over the the Hanky side to well eat some more. As always there were a ton of people along with a ton of food. We did the usual eating, eat hunt, and finally the annual egg toss.
Connor won, as usual. He was pretty proud about his winning streak. This is the 5th time that he has one, he definitely has this technique down. I asked him to be my partner two days before Easter and he told me that I was not skilled enough. Ha!
I hope that everyone had a great holiday spent with family and friends!
T-minus 7 days until summer time!!
xo
After Margaret's we headed over the the Hanky side to well eat some more. As always there were a ton of people along with a ton of food. We did the usual eating, eat hunt, and finally the annual egg toss.
Connor won, as usual. He was pretty proud about his winning streak. This is the 5th time that he has one, he definitely has this technique down. I asked him to be my partner two days before Easter and he told me that I was not skilled enough. Ha!
I hope that everyone had a great holiday spent with family and friends!
![]() |
| Our annual picture |
xo












No comments:
Post a Comment