Today is very bittersweet and has been a long time coming. My favorite is going alum today and is graduating from Longwood in about two weeks.
I fell in love with Lauren the first time I met her and have been so so blessed to have the time with her that I have.
Lauren,
First of all I owe you a thank you. Thank you for being you. You have been a mentor and a role model to me from day one. The passion and love you have for the people around you and the organizations you are involved in is moving. I cannot wait to see where you go in life, which I'm positive will be far. I'm going to miss you more than you know and I don't think that it has hit me that I won't be seeing you everyday, but I know that I will make it. I mean I have had you to prepare me :).







No comments:
Post a Comment