Wednesday, April 23, 2014

random

This week has already been jam packed and it is only Wednesday. So many FUN things are going on and I'm currently in overdrive. This is the week before exams so professors are cramming all last minute things in. My time is consumed with classes, study sessions, meetings, and Sigma Kappa. 

This week started with our last open house of the semester, it was fabulous and we had a great turn out! Ashley did a great job with it and her hard work definitely showed!

Danielle and I

Danielle got lavaliered!!!



Yesterday my Research Methods class had their poster session to present their research proposals. It was actually pretty interesting and we got some great feedback. I proposed The Effect of Noise on Concentration.

Molly and I


This is in case anyone needed some entertainment this evening. Poor Gracie :( but I have to admit it is pretty funny to see her walk around with a diaper on.


And last but not least my badge arrived today!! It is oh so beautiful and I am so so happy to finally have it. I love what I choose and cannot wait to wear it proud!


Well the week is officially half way over but I still have tons of work to do! 

T-minus 6 days until summer!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment