Monday, April 7, 2014

A Case of the Mondays

I've got a bad case of the Mondays. We all have this but this rain that has set in has me wanting to pull the covers over my head.

Spring has finally arrive in Virginia and lets just say that I welcomed it with open arms. We have had such a hard winter this year, I feel like every time we turned around it was snowing. Warmer temps were definitely needed. 

Warmer temps have allowed me to bring out my Spring clothes! I actually hauled most of my winter clothes home this weekend since I won't be wearing them anymore nor do I want to haul that much stuff home in a few weeks.


Easter is super late this year but it has allowed me a lengthy time to enjoy my favorite treat...Starburst jelly beans. If you haven't tried them you need to go get a bag, super addicting but completely worth it.


We had a Chi Walk this past week. Chi is one of Longwood's secret societies. It is really hard to explain but they represent Longwood as a whole, they leave "Chi Droppings" that are coveted among the student body. It is pretty special to all of us and Chi walks are a big thing around here.


Miss America had her 3rd birthday last Thursday! Cannot believe my furry baby is getting so old.


I headed home to Richmond for a baby shower for Baby Girl Marchetti this weekend, more to come on that later!!

I got some much needed errands done and also treated myself to a mani/pedi. 


Happy Monday!! If you are anywhere near me, stay dry!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment