Friday, May 2, 2014

Summer Break and Baby!

Summertime has finally arrived!! 

I have done nothing the past three days, it has consisted of relaxing and some family time which have both been much needed lately. I don't think that it has quite clicked that I'm not going back to Farmville in a couple days and that I'm home for summer.

I moved out of school on Tuesday afternoon right after I finished my last exam, Caleb and I actually hightailed it home because Baby Marchetti was about to be born!

We made it home just in time! Lawter Chase Marchetti was born Tuesday evening. She is the most gorgeous/adorable baby that I have ever seen, I may be a little biased but you have to see her!

She has the cutest little nose and the most beautiful head of hair! One sweet sweet girl! Congrats to Joanna and Anthony, y'all are going to be the best parents. And of course Townley and Paul, we know that you have both been anxiously awaiting Lawter's arrival!





Proud Uncle Pookie

 




 



Today is actually my Nana and my Grandpa's birthdays, so a big happy birthday to them both! I hope you both has days as special as you are!

Sunday evening I have a birthday party to go to for my Nana and Papa and later that evening I'm headed to Houston for 10 days!

Hope everyone else is having a great start to their summer!

1 comment:

  1. The Chads probably could have rushed you to the hospital, they are always so efficient...

    ReplyDelete