Saturday, May 24, 2014

Catch Up

Since I returned home from Houston I feel like I have been going non stop. Between work, summer classes, and just keeping up with life I have barely had time to sit down let alone keep this blog updated. 

My summer Spanish class started last week, I officially made it one week! I have to say I'm pretty proud ha! It isn't too bad, I must say that it is much better than I expected. My teacher is pretty funny and it goes at a decent pace. 

Work has also been keeping me busy, I'm glad to be back in a routine for sure but am looking forward to a few days of relaxing. 

Y'all are going to have to catch up through Instagram until anything too interesting happens around here!

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend at the pool while I'm selling shoes!!

xo

I forgot to share that we went to a concert while I was in Houston with Lady A, Billy Currington, and David Nail. It was so so good, neither my Dad or I had seen any of them before and they put on a great show!



 
Please ignore our post dermatology faces!
Oprah always seems to be right, my Starbucks definitely made me think that morning!

 

My drives home in the evening are some of my favorite moments. I love to roll the windows down and plug my iPhone in and process my day. Sunsets like this make me love where I live even more.


 And I must share my new clutch! One of my favorite new finds and I have used it so so much already! It is the perfect size and since I classify navy as a neutral it goes with everything! Thanks Grandma!


No comments:

Post a Comment