Monday, November 25, 2013

random

There has really been nothing going on this past week, just going through the motions in order to make it to Thanksgiving Break.

We leave tomorrow afternoon and it couldn't come soon enough. Except for the fact that I am working everyday that I am home I'm pretty excited about it. It means Christmas is just a little bit closer!

Speaking of Christmas Main Street in Farmville is also getting into the holiday spirit!

 

Along with my nails, even though I feel like these look like New Years.

FYI: Never ever commit to a glitter polish unless you are okay with using an entire bag of cotton balls and bottle of polish remover and have 45 minutes to commit to remove it.


I spent many afternoons like this. It has been so cold here that you haven't even wanted to leave your room. So well I really haven't. Except of course to go to Walmart to get more marshmallows and candy canes. My Keurig has gotten a lot of use this week.


I tried out a few new Essie polishes this week but I think that Twin Sweater Set is by far my favorite. A great cranberry that is much darker than it looks in person. Definitely will be wearing this a lot during the holidays.


 The mail people and I got pretty close this week. I have literally felt like Santa. I've started to get an influx of Christmas gifts for people arriving. I can't wait to get to lug them all home and start wrapping!


Hope everyone has had a good relaxing Monday, as relaxing as one can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment