Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday Grandma

Happy Birthday to a great Grandma!
I'm so super blessed to have you in my life, you are a true gift!

I want to celebrate you by sharing a few ways of how fabulous you are with everyone else!

1. You always have candy on your counter, I can always count on you.

2. Grandma is the sweetest, most loving, gentle southern lady. I'm telling you she can make you feel better with just one phone call.

3. She gives the BEST advice. She can make any situation seem better than what it is.

4. She is so spunky. She is literally like a teenager. Grandma can out shop me anyday.

5. Speaking of shopping. She LOVES to shop, a girl after my own heart! She also wears really cute clothes which is always a plus!

6. Don't mess with Grandma and her make up, you know she loves you when she will take you to the emergency room once she has taken her face off!

I hope you have a great day and know that I love you very much!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment