This is super late but I figured that it was a well deserved post and the lateness wouldn't really matter!!
A year and a half ago I lost a best friend, my Mom but I quickly learned that even though it was a tragedy I also gained some people in my life that are priceless. One of them being a second Mom to me. Well she had a birthday about a week ago and she deserves a little attention.
Some of you might not be as lucky to know Townley as me so I thought I would share a little about her.
1. She is the gentlest, kindest person I have ever met. She is soft spoken and motherly in every way possible.
2. You can be yourself with her, anywhere and everywhere. She is so real and accepting.
3. She works hard to make home more than just a house we live in, it is home. It is our safe place and our area to be goofy. It wouldn't be that way if she didn't work to make it that way.
4. Miss America loves her almost as much as I do. I have a feeling Townley kind of likes her too!





aww amazing I'm so glad to hear that you are doing so well.
ReplyDelete