Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Anniversary Weekend: Parks and P.F Changs

We had the best weekend. It was great weather, fall like but a little warmer than normal. It was relaxed and spent with those who are oh so important.

 
   
 I gave Shellac another try, I'm liking it right now. It was a great burgundy. We will see how long it lasts.


Gertrude got sprayed by a skunk last week. She has now had three tomato baths and is still smelling up our house.


On Saturday, we took Miss America to the park. She was super excited, I've never met a dog that loves car rides more than her. We made a pit stop at Chick Fil A and headed on.



The trees are just so gorgeous. It was so nice to get my camera out of its bag. These shots were actually taken by Caleb while I was in the bank.



Paul Marchetti's new addition to his car. Love




My loves



We ended the weekend finally getting around to celebrating our anniversary. We decided that we didn't want to fight the crowds and ordered take out to bring home.

These Richmond sunsets don't get much better.



 We ended the night with a fire pit and some smores. My kind of evening.


A little shout out to JoJo for telling us about this creation. I think that we will be a new smores tradition.



xoxo
Happy Tuesday! Bundle Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment