We headed home this weekend one last time before the holidays come around. Which I cannot wait for by the way. Lite 98 was playing Christmas music nonstop and Short Pump had their tree lighting. Even though it is not Thanksgiving, it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
I spent a lot of time here waiting to get..
One of these.
I was super excited to get my first holiday cup of the season that I braced mall traffic and waited for about 20 minutes in the most popular Starbucks drive thru line.
It was oh so worth it.
I also spent a little too much time at Target. I seem to always leave with some new Essies in my bag. What can I say, I have found a new addiction. I'm dying over my new sparkly one, so festive.
It is official that the Johnston family is obsessed with Breaking Bad. I was super sad for about three days after I finished it up on Netflix. I think my Dad might go into denial as well.
Hope everyone had a great Monday!





No comments:
Post a Comment