Sunday, January 27, 2013

Insta Post

Just deal with the randomness of this post. 
I'm keeping y'all caught up here on my new life.

It has been so cold here.
Literally frigid.
I mean 12 degrees when I walk to class people.
That is insane and needs to change.


I love getting care packages.
Especially ones with clothes or candy in them.
It tends to make my day when I pull something like this out of my mail box.
All packages welcome!


I go to a pretty awesome school.
Its awesome because I can walk to my classes within three minutes.
I can also see all of my building from my dorm room.
And it has pretty good scenery to look at on the way in those 12 degree temps.


 Everyone that knows me knows that I love Bridesmaids.
It is hilarious and if you haven't seen it, go watch it.
The puppy scene gets me every time!
I love that my Dad loves it.
Must run in the family.


Been missing my Momma lately.
But she keeps Caleb and I laughing by looking at pictures of her 90s mullet at the petting zoo.


Just to show you how bipolar the weather is.
I'm sorry what is the weather supposed to be on Monday? Ping Pong balls?
And 70 on Wednesday! Oh wait snow Friday.
Something is wrong.


By the way, the grapefruit I ate this morning was so freaking good.
Literally enjoyed every second of it.


 And I will leave you with this lovely.
My first speeding ticket.
68 in a 55.
Not too happy about it.
Officer Eggelston wasn't very friendly.


No comments:

Post a Comment