Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February What?

I can't believe that it is already February.
I feel like Christmas was yesterday! 
But I like the idea that March and April are that much closer.
Meaning that my shorts and Jacks are that much closer as well.

Not a whole lot has been going on around here. 
I went home to Richmond last weekend to get one wisdom tooth removed.
Let me start by saying bless all of you who have gotten four removed at once.
One about killed me.
I will leave out all of the gross details but lets just say wearing panty hose filled with ice bags around your head is in no way cute. 

I have to go back in two weeks for a follow up appointment. 
Lets just say that is is really convenient for a nice Valentines Day dinner :)


I always love coming home.
Even when I am perfectly happy where I am.
Except when I pulled in the driveway this time I knew I had to break the news about my ticket.
It went good y'all. 
Somehow I even got a present out of it!
A cute sweater that I love, thanks Mimi!


I figure we are all friends here.
And most of the people reading this know me pretty well.
I'm honest and open and y'all put up with my complaining so here is your reward.
P.s. I might regret this and remove it later


I've missed my fellow Lilac and Black ladies lately.
Saint Gertrude is really a place that you take advantage of and don't appreciate until you are gone.
Not missing those Song Contest practices right about now though!


I will leave you with this lovely.
This had many people laughing this week.
I get told often that I act like a Mom, quite often my Mom. 
And Caleb well he dresses like a Dad. 
So this picture is perfect.
My parents circa the mid 80's and Caleb and I about 6 months ago.
Great people think alike!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment