Monday, February 25, 2013

Hello are you there?

It has been pretty quiet on here the last week or so.
It is because I left my computer at home last weekend and was without it. 
Well I left it at home again.
I don't even feel bad for myself anymore.

This past week was a doozy. 
Everything that could go wrong went wrong .
My Dad now answers the phone with "What wrong/ Who are you mad at?"

We are all old friends here though.
We can catch up fast.

My camera has a little trouble getting out of its bag.
Instagram will have to do for now.

I need Spring.
I just do.
April will not come fast enough but we have had a few days in between that have been gorgeous.
That makes me happy.


America is literally the sweetest and most well behaved dog.
We don't know how it happened. 
You should have witnessed her first few months with us.
It consisted of her chewing up carpet, end tables, along with eating chocolate bars.


Caleb's parents went on a much deserved vacation this past weekend. 
His brother and sister-in-law were so sweet to watch America until we could get home to get her.
We picked up some Krispy Kremes on the way.
Let me tell you it in impossible to eat just one.
The sprinkled ones are my weakness.


This should be self explanatory.


Not having my Mac last week...and now about killed me.
I took all my creativity out on other things.
Like the tables at the library.
Girls gotta go what a girls gotta do right?


Last week I got a care package.
It was a complete surprise but it had all of my favorites in it.
The Koebel's are like family, what am I talking about. They are family.
They are probably the most hilarious family I have ever met nor is it ever a dull moment in their house.
They are genuine and loving yet just an all around good time.
They would do anything for you and I'm very lucky to have them in my life.
I mean who else would send me pickles at college?


Our trip to the river was so bittersweet.
I know we would be getting America at the end but it is no fun going to the river when its not 80 degrees.
Crossing the bridge was so sad.
It was a cold and rainy day to top it.
It made me long even more for my July weather.


Sorry for lack of posts. 
I have a surprise for tomorrow that will make it up to y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment