Well I made it.
I have officially moved in.
Huge thanks to Caleb and Townley, I couldn't have done it without yall.
And we had the most perfect weather, sunny with a high of 75.
I have completed orientation and registered for classes.
I have an 8 a.m. everyday but Thursday.
I'm gonna make it work.
Lets get real.
No joke, my dorm room is a hotel.
It is crazy insanely nice.
It is better than any dorm I have ever been in or visited.
Literally runs over all ECU dorms.
I'm a little homesick which is completely expected but I'm ready to find my place here.
Find my friends and the things for me.
I have my room set up and it is pretty cute if I do say so myself.
I'll post some pictures later!
P.S. My roommate is completely normal!!
I have officially moved in.
Huge thanks to Caleb and Townley, I couldn't have done it without yall.
And we had the most perfect weather, sunny with a high of 75.
I have completed orientation and registered for classes.
I have an 8 a.m. everyday but Thursday.
I'm gonna make it work.
Lets get real.
No joke, my dorm room is a hotel.
It is crazy insanely nice.
It is better than any dorm I have ever been in or visited.
Literally runs over all ECU dorms.
I'm a little homesick which is completely expected but I'm ready to find my place here.
Find my friends and the things for me.
I have my room set up and it is pretty cute if I do say so myself.
I'll post some pictures later!
P.S. My roommate is completely normal!!





No comments:
Post a Comment