Saturday, January 12, 2013

Longwood Here I Come

I'm not going to lie.
I'm feeling such a mix of emotions at the moment.
I'm more than ready to go back to school.
I also am perfectly happy at home in my own bed, with my car, and my own room.

I know that going back to school is the right thing for me but we all know I don't do well with change.
I never have and it something for me to work on.
I get into a swing of things and don't like to mess something up that is working.
Which I feel is pretty practical.

I move in tomorrow afternoon, have registration Monday, and start classes Tuesday.
It is going to be a crazy week yet exciting at the same time.
I'm thankful already for the people I have waiting there for me.
It is definitely a new chapter in my life, a chapter that I am hoping will be better than the last.
Here is to Longwood and 2013!




No comments:

Post a Comment